One spectator entry for the ETC throws fest for Saturday the 4th September
Level 2 competition with EDM. Part of the International throws fest.
Please review and follow the guidance below to help ensure our competition follows Government and England Athletics guidance.
- You MUST NOT ATTEND if you display any symptoms of Covid19 as per https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- You MUST NOT ATTEND if you or any member of your household has tested positive for Covid19 within the 14 days prior to the date of the competition
- You MUST NOT ATTEND if you or any member of your household have been told to self-isolate
- You MUST NOT ATTEND if you or any member of your household are awaiting test results from a Covid19 test
- You MUST NOT ATTEND if you or any member of your household have been contacted by the track & trace service informing you that you have come into contact with anyone infected with Covid19 and have not had a negative test result following this contact.
Due to the outdoor nature of athletics activities preference is given to sanitising hands as opposed to surfaces due to risk to the environment in any chemicals used and concern with the effectiveness of sanitisers in different weather conditions.
- You must bring with you your own hand sanitiser and facial tissues whilst Covid-19 restrictions remain in place.
- You MUST sanitise your hands prior to entering the Facility
- You must bring with you your own implements, and ensure they are adequately serviced and meet current UKA Standards. Implement failure may lead to disqualification without refund.
- The safety of your environment and those around you must also be considered. Be responsible.
- Pay strict attention to all Covid19 directional and instructional signage & obey all one-way systems in place
- Avoid all areas that are deemed out of bounds
- Changing facilities are not available therefore please attend in kit ready to compete.
- Please ensure shoe changes (spikes/throwing shoes) take place before accessing the field to ensure bare feet do not come into contact with the track. Javelin spikes should not exceed 9mm.
- Observe 2m Social Distancing at all times.
- Observe good respiratory hygiene (“catch it, bin it, kill it”)
- Athletes may only bring ONE other person to the competition. Additional persons or spectating children will be prohibited from entering the facility.
- All attending persons – officials, ETC staff athletes and accompanying adults will be required to submit a Covid19 assessment and declaration 48hours prior to attending. Failure to provide this will result in access to the venue being denied. (this will be sent in your welcome pack following booking)
- Attendees must understand that failure to comply with the specific Covid19 requirements (which have been implemented to support the UK Government/UKA/EA Approach to control the spread of Covid19) may result in further disciplinary action or may constitute a criminal offence.
- First Aid will be available onsite with the appropriate level of PPE.
- Warm up in the appropriate allocated areas only
- Follow all officials guidance for the weigh-in and retrieval of implements which will follow in your booking confirmation.
By booking your place on the competition, you acknowledge you have read all of the above agree to observe all of the conditions outlined.